Student Finance Payment Information
Online payments may be made 24 hours a day via the Student Center @ my.hsc.unt.edu using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa or E-check.
Payment by Cash or Check
Cash and check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, EAD 270, M-F, 8-5
Payment by Mail
Checks may also be mailed. However, payments must be received by the due date and postmarks will not be considered. Please include your full name and student id number on checks to insure proper credit. Mail check payments to:
Student Finance Office
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Cash payments via mail are not accepted.
Payment by Installment
UNT HSC provides the following alternatives for the payment of tuition and fees during the Fall and Spring semesters for non-D.O. students:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration or by the payment due date; or
- One-half payment of tuition and fees upon registration, or by the payment deadline, with two separate one-fourth payments prior to the start of the sixth and 11th class weeks. Please see the Installment Plans on the Forms section for details.
Installment Plans are not offered during the Summer semester.
UNT HSC provides for payment of tuition and fees for D.O. students through the following alternatives:
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration.
- Payment in two installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes and the second installment due prior to the first day of class in January. (Default plan)
- Payment in four installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes, the second installment due in October, the third installment due prior to the first day of class in January, and the final installment due in March. Please see the Installment Plans on the Forms section for details.
The following fees may not be included in an installment payment plan and must be paid along with the first installment: Late Registration Fee, Student Health Insurance Fee.
Please Note: By choosing the Installment Plan, a student recognizes they are in a contractual agreement. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date, may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the work done that semester.