Every year, prospective students and applicants visit TCOM to learn more about our facilities, faculty, and academic programs. If you are interested in visiting us, whether yourself or part of a pre-health professions group, please contact the Office of Medical Student Admissions by calling 800.535.TCOM or email us at: TCOMAdmissions@unthsc.edu.
Travel Hints and Tips
If you do decide to make a visit to our campus, we suggest that you use the following guidelines:
- Make your appointment before setting any airline reservations.
- If you are traveling by air to Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) International Airport, it will take you approximately one hour by car to reach the campus. If you are flying into Love Field Airport, it will take approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. Please budget for this time when planning your visit.
- Observe the University and Fort Worth parking regulations.
- If you fly to Fort Worth, we suggest that you rent a car at the airport. Taxi fare from DFW is approximately $30-$40 for one way..Taxi fare from Love Field is approximately $50 one way.
- If you can't make your appointment, please let us know. We can reschedule!
For more information about local attractions and accommodations, visit our information for visitors page.
Throughout the year, representatives travel to meet with prospective students and make presentations to pre-health professions groups. If you would like for us to speak to your group or wish to schedule an informational interview, please feel free to call the TCOM Admissions and Outreach Office at: 817.735.2204 or 800.535.TCOM. You may also reach us by email at: TCOMAdmissions@unthsc.edu.