What can we do for you?
Given sufficient lead time, these offerings are available upon request and conducted on your site:
- Adult Cognitive Development
- Clinical Teaching
- Feedback and Evaluation Skills for Faculty
- Interpersonal Communication Skills, including Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Negotiating Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Professional Academic Development
- Resident Scholarly Activity Curriculum
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Time Management
Professional fees for most offerings are $500 per half day plus travel costs. Texas Family Medicine organizations and Texas OPTI partners are eligible for fee waivers. Please click on the links for specifics. Lengthy ongoing consultation services such as providing the Resident Scholarly Activity curriculum are individually negotiated based on the amount of staff time and on-site trips required.