For over a decade, the campus has been implementing strategies to be good stewards of our resources. These initiatives include reducing energy usage, conserving water, and recycling to name a few. Learn what our campus is doing to be sustainable and get involved in the efforts!
- Check out the new UNTHSC Community Garden Video!
- The UNTHSC Community Garden now has a brochure designed by our new intern. Click here to see it.
- Do one thing to improve our air quality and therefore our health! Check out Air North Texas to see how.
- The UNTHSC Community Garden has donated over 60 lbs. as of August to Northside Inter-Community Agency. To learn more about the garden or how you can get a plot, visit the Community Garden Page.
- UNTHSC started its first vanpool which commutes from Denton and North Fort Worth to campus. Interested in joining a vanpool? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We hired an interns as the Communications Design Intern. Welcome Rebekah Downing!
- The UNTHSC Community Garden will be expanding and adding 10 plots on February 21, 2015. Interested in helping? Email email@example.com to get on the volunteer list. Check out the garden video!
- We will be collecting new and used greeting cards (all sentiments) for St. Jude Ranch for Children. Learn more here!
- Want FREE parking on campus? Join a UNTHSC Vanpool! If you're interested in learning more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-2451.
- Welcome to all the new students starting classes soon! We have a New Student Guide to Sustainability available electronically to you. Click here for the guide on all things sustainability.
- Upcoming water bottle pickup times.
- Check out our Facebook page to stay informed on the latest sustainability news and events.