Browser Compatability Check
Reminder for Faculty: Blackboard will be retiring on December 31st, 2013. You have to retrieve your content from Blackboard. Use the guides found towards the bottom of this page to import your Blackboard course into Canvas. Full Announcement.
Welcome to Canvas, the new Learning Management System (LMS) implemented at the UNT Health Science Center. Our campus has begun a phased implementation of Canvas, which will replace Blackboard by the end of the summer. This phased approach will allow us to gently migrate programs in such a way that users will not need to use two different LMS’s at any time.
- For more information about Canvas, visit www.instructure.com.
- To request a faculty sandbox course, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For an overview of technical requirements, visit the Canvas Technical Requirements page.
- To read a set of common Canvas terms, visit the Canvas Glossary.
- To watch videos demonstrating various features available in Canvas, visit the Canvas Video Guide.
|Student Quickstart Guide||Faculty Quickstart Guide|
|Canvas Student Guide||Canvas Faculty Guide|
||Importing Blackboard Into Canvas|