Medical professionals, community and patients.
Goal: Empower women of all ages and cultural backgrounds to make informed decisions about their health through providing an ongoing stream of professional education, student education, patient education and research education programs.
Training Medical Professionals for Tomorrow
- ACGME Ob/Gyn Residency Program
- UNTHSC Medical Student Education
Continuing Education for Medical Professionals
- Annual Pelham P. Staples Symposium on Women's Health
- Seminar Series -- Best Practices and tools addressing birth outcomes
- Fort Worth Ob/Gyn Society -- Lecture Series
- JPS Health Network Ob/Gyn Grand Rounds
Community Education Programs
- Centering Pregnancy -- A new approach to Prenatal Care
- ForHER presents seminars of cutting edge women's health research