Tuition and Fee Payments
Payment by Installment
UNTHSC provides the following alternatives for the payment of tuition and fees during the fall and spring terms:
Students charged by semester credit hour
- Full payment of tuition and fees upon registration.
- Full payment by payment deadline.
- One-half payment of tuition and fees plus payment plan fee upon registration or by the payment deadline, with separate one-fourth payments prior to the start of the sixth and eleventh class weeks. The Student Health Insurance Fee is not included in the payment plan.
Tuition and fees must be paid in full for each summer term upon registration or by the payment deadline. Payment for any additional fees resulting from Schedule Revision or Add/Drops is due by the end of the Add/Drop period. Tuition payment by installment is not offered during the summer sessions.
- Payment Option 1: All tuition & fees are to be paid prior to the official first day of classes.
- Payment Option 2: Payment in two installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes and the second installment due prior to the first day of class in January. (Default plan). A $15 payment fee will be added to the initial installment.
Payment Option 3: Payment in four installments with the first installment due prior to the first day of classes, the second installment due in October, the third installment due prior to the first day of class in January, and the final installment due in March. Please see the Installment Plans on the Forms section within the Student Finance website for details.
All course-related and optional fees are paid with the initial installment payment including the non-refundable handling fee of $15.00.
By choosing the installment plan, a student recognizes they are in a contractual agreement. A student who fails to make payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date, may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the term may be denied credit for the work done that term.