Application Forms

Application Forms

Applications are only available during the year Health Science Center students are eligible for appointment.

UNTHSC Student Regent Application

Governor's Application

Applicants are required to complete all of the questions on the application forms. When complete, submit the entire packet, plus an unofficial transcript within the appropriate timeline to the Office of Student Affairs (EAD 246). Electronic or facsimile transmissions will not be accepted.

This page last updated 16th Oct 2013