12 Days of Wellness
This challenge is designed to educate participants on nutrition, exercise, general health, and overall wellness. Below you will find how to participate and the rules related to the challenge.
- The 12 days will begin on Monday, December 3rd and end on Tuesday, December 18th . (Weekends will not be counted in the 12 days.)
- Beginning on the 3rd, a new post will be made to the Daily News under the Fitness and Wellness section. Each post will include a wellness tip related to nutrition, exercise, general health, etc.
- Each post will also have an activity for you to complete. Examples include: stretching exercises, quizzes , etc. (Note: Some activities may require physical activity or trips to the FAC*)
- Each day you will add your new activity to your list; filling in the blanks as you go.
- To participate, e-mail Megan St. Vigne to receive your calendar. You will print out the calendar and record the activity as described on the Daily News for each of the 12 days.
- If you complete all of the 12 activities we will clip your coupon and you automatically win a small prize! In addition, you will be entered into our drawing for a gift card! Two lucky participants will win.
- All completed calendars must be brought to Megan St. Vigne at the FAC no later than 12:00pm on Wednesday, December 19th to be eligible.
- Deadline for sign-up is Friday, November 30th.
- If you have any further questions about this challenge, please contact Megan St. Vigne at x2040
*You do not have to be a member to complete the 12 Days of Wellness.