• CPT Application Form - Use this when participating in off campus course work, such as practicum, internship, or practice experience. This must be submitted and approved before starting employment. In order to apply for CPT, students must submit the CPT Application Form and a job offer letter from their potential employer on company letterhead, which must include the following information:

    1. Your full name
    2. Company name and address (physical address, not a P.O. Box)
    3. Position title with job description
    4. Supervisor's name, phone number, and e-mail address
    5. Salary/hourly wage for the position
    6. Number of hours per week to be worked
    7. Start Date and End Date
  • Employment Letter Template - Use this when you need to get a social security number for the first time. You have your employer complete this letter and then bring it to the International Student Services Office.

  • Ending Studies- Use this when transferring to a new school or returning home permanently.  
  • Status Letter- Use this to request a visa status letter for a visa interview or verification of your F-1 status.
  • Initial Attendance I-20 - This is the form that must be completed by newly admitted students so that an initial attendance I-20 can be produced for you. Please refer to the Cost of Attendance budget sheets for your specific program to determine the amount for which you must provide financial documentation.

  • I-20 Extension - Use this to request an extension to your  I-20 program end date.

  • Reprint of I-20- Use this form if your I-20 has been lost, stolen, damaged, or your travel endorsements are full.

    This page last updated 15th Apr 2014