Sexual Assault Support
UNTHSC Sexual Assault Support
- Reporting Procedures
- Student Policies
- Anonymous Reporting Form
- Getting Help
- Faculty Resources
- What To Do About Sexual Violence (Brochure)
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training (Video)
We will provide you with any support you may want in response to an incident of sexual misconduct. You can be assured that your situation will be regarded as confidential. You should also know that you have other options, and not all of them will be able to promise confidentiality as the university will have been put on notice that an incident occurred. In all cases, we will try to respect your wishes as much as we are able to legally.
- CARE Team: 817-735-2740
- UNTHSC Police: 817-735-2600
- Dr. Nicki McGee, Director, Student Services, Office of Health Promotion: 817-735-2069
- Dr. Trisha Van Duser, Title IX Coordinator: 817-735-2508
- WellConnect Student Assistance Program: 800-326-6142
- Student Health: 817-735-2346
Off Campus Resources
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-702-2839
- Parkland Hospital (Dallas): 214-590-8000
ACCORDING TO TEXAS STATE LAW
- Fort Worth Police Department (non-emergency): 817-335-4222
- Dallas Police Department (non-emergency): 214-744-4444
STRICTLY Confidential: Conversations are all confidential and can be anonymous. Except in rare, extreme circumstances, nothing will be shared without Complainant's explicit permission.
MOSTLY Confidential: Conversations are kept as confidential as possible, but limited information about incidents of sexual misconduct must be shared with relevant administrators and a Title IX Coordinator so that the University can take action if necessary for reasons of safety. In planning any response, the wishes of the Complainant are given full consideration.
This website is designed as a resource to provide information and support for anyone who may have been a victim of sexual assault or sexual harassment. The Resource menu at the top of the page can help you better understand your options. If you feel that you have been subjected to sexual assault or sexual misconduct, please click on the Getting Help link for more information.
Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct are serious acts against UNTHSC's Student Code of Conduct and Discipline and may be committed by men against women, women against men, men against men, and women against women. Please click on each link for more information.
Getting help is important. If you have been sexually assaulted, or think you have been sexually assaulted, the first thing you may want to do is call the police. For more information, click the "Getting Help" link at the top of the page.