Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader
Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader with Revelation 2.0 software is capable to read absorbance wavelength at 450nm, 490nm, 570nm, 630nm and 690nm in 96-well plate.
Fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS) separates the cells in a suspension on the basis of size and the color of their fluorescence. InFlux facilitates four-way sorting. Sorted cells can be collected in tubes or 96-well plates.
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- You are here: Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader