IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
The IVIS Lumina XR offers the most sensitive and flexible small animal optical imaging system both in fluorescent, bioluminescent and now X-ray. Precise optical and X-ray overlay allows you to bring your optical signal into anatomical context. IVIS Lumina XR can also accommodate petri dishes or microtiter plates for in vitro imaging. The system incorporates premium animal handling features such as anesthesia system. The system equipped with excitation filters at wavelength of: 430nm, 500nm, 535nm, 570nm, 605nm, 640nm, 675nm, 710nm and 745; Emission filters at 510nm~570nm (GFP-, AlexaFluor 488, etc.), 570nm~650nm (ds-Red, mCherry, etc.), 690nm~770nm(Cy5.5, etc.), 820nm~880nm(ICG, etc.). For further information please contact Xiangle Sun Xiangle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-0117.
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- You are here: IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader