Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
The Vi-CELL is an automatic viability analyzer and cell counter using trypan blue dye exclusion method. Vi-CELL system measures 15 to 30 times the volume of the hemacytometer method with a more comprehensive number of parameters enhancing statistical reliability of the results. The images can be saved for future reference as well as for various data reporting configurations, including exporting into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Additional information can be obtained at Vi-Cell Manual.
From Beckman Coulter
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- You are here: Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader