Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
Drew Scientific Hemavet 950 is a veterinary multi-species hematology system using 20 ?L whole blood sample. The accepted parameters include: WBC, NE#, NE%, LY#, LY%, MO#, MO%, EO#, EO%, BA#, BA%. RBC, Hb, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW plus additional flagging for NRBC#, NRBC%, Platelet Count, MPV 3D cytograms: WBC subpopulations, RBCs and PLTs. The Hemavet 950 has six dedicated pre-programmed species keys and available species include: dog, goat, pig, mouse, rat and HFRO (human for research only). Additional species can be run on 'OTHER' key.
From Drew Scientific
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- You are here: Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader