Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) is a cutting-edge technology to procure cells/regions of interest from tissues under direct microscopic visualization. LCM enables analyzing specific cell populations within the context of their heterogeneous tissue microecology. A variety of downstream applications include: DNA genotyping, RNA transcription, cDNA library generation, proteomics discovery and signal-pathway profiling. For further information please contact Xiangle Sun Xiangle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-0117.
From Life Technologies
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- You are here: Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader