BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
Fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS) separates the cells in a suspension on the basis of size and the color of their fluorescence. InFlux facilitates four-way sorting. Sorted cells can be collected in tubes or 96-well plates.
From BD Biosciences
Pages in Equipment
- Beckman Coulter Cytomics FC500 Flow Cytometry Analyzer
- BD LSR II Flow Cytometer System
- You are here: BD Biosciences InFlux Cell Sorter
- Veritas Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM) and Laser Cutting System from Applied Biosystems
- Olympus AX70 upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence Imaging.
- Drew Scientific HemaVet 950
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL Cell Viability Counter
- IVIS Lumina XR in vivo imaging system from PerkinElmer
- Dynatech MX80 Microplate Reader