Atomic Force Microscope : NTEGRA platform: NTEGRA Prima
NTEGRA Prima is a multifunctional device for performing the most typical tasks in the field of Scanning Probe Microscopy.
The device is capable of performing more than 40 measuring methods, what allows analyzing physical and chemical properties of the surface with high precision and resolution. It is possible to carry out experiments in air, as well as in liquids and in controlled environment. The new generation electronics provides operations in high-frequency (up to 5MHz) modes. This feature appears to be principal for the work with high-frequency AFM modes and using high-frequency cantilevers.*
There are several scanning types implemented in NTEGRA Prima: scanning by the sample, scanning by the probe and dual-scanning. On account of that, the system is ideal for investigating small samples with ultra-high resolution (atomic-molecular level) as well as for big samples and scanning range up to 100x100x10 µm. The unique DualScan TM mode allows investigating even bigger fields on the surface (200x200 µm for X, Y and 22 µm for Z) that can be useful, for example, for living cells and MEMS components... more
Pages in Instruments
- Instruments Home
- Eclipse : Eclipse (Varian), Spectrofluorimeter equipped with HTS accessory, front face adapter and TIRF attachments.
- PC-1 (ISS) : Photon Counting Spectrofluorimeter.
- FLIM Microscope (1) : ALBA (ISS), four laser diodes, Olympus IX71 Microscope.
- FLIM Microscope (2) : MT200 (PicoQuant, Inc), four laser diodes, four APD detectors.
- Fluorometer : Fluo Time 200( PicoQuant, Inc), Time correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) System. Equipped with pulsed Laser Diodes and LEDs excitation sources, and ultra fast MCP detector.
- CHRONOS (ISS) : Frequency-Domain Fluorometer with laser diodes and LEDs excitation.
- You are here: Atomic Force Microscope : NTEGRA platform: NTEGRA Prima
- Confocal Microscope : With TIRF attachement, home build instrument, based on Olympus IX71 Microscope, This instrument is equipped with Laser Diodes, coupled thorough polarisation preserving fibres, X-Y ultra precise scanner and two channels APD detectors.
- TIRF Assay System : With Olympus Microscope Fiber Optics connections to CCD camera, Ocean Optics and FT100 Fluorometer
- TI: Sapphire Laser : Maitai (Spectra Physics), 700-970 nm, 100 femtoseconds.
- Spin Coater : Model P6700. For thin layers coating.
- Goniometer : Home build instrument for angular distribution measurements.
- Tensiometer : Model BAM4C. For tissue forces measurement.
- TIRF with Fluidies (BioelectroSpec) : Adapted to Varian Eclipse.
- Spectrofotometers : Beckman, Model DU520, Varian/Cary 50.
- Circular Dichroism Spectrophotometer
- Centrifugation System
- Front-Face Adaptors
- High Pressure System
- Preparative IsoElectro Focusing