PC-1 (ISS) : Photon Counting Spectrofluorimeter.
PC-1 (ISS): Photon Counting Spectrofluorimeter
This is a single photon counting system for steady-state fluorescence measurements. It is capable of measuring ultrasensitive fluorescence emission and excitation spectra and polarization measurements.
The system is equipped with a front-face adapter for liquid and solid samples. Also it is adopted to accommodate high-pressure cuvettes for florescence measurements.
Pages in Instruments
- Instruments Home
- Eclipse : Eclipse (Varian), Spectrofluorimeter equipped with HTS accessory, front face adapter and TIRF attachments.
- You are here: PC-1 (ISS) : Photon Counting Spectrofluorimeter.
- FLIM Microscope (1) : ALBA (ISS), four laser diodes, Olympus IX71 Microscope.
- FLIM Microscope (2) : MT200 (PicoQuant, Inc), four laser diodes, four APD detectors.
- Fluorometer : Fluo Time 200( PicoQuant, Inc), Time correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) System. Equipped with pulsed Laser Diodes and LEDs excitation sources, and ultra fast MCP detector.
- CHRONOS (ISS) : Frequency-Domain Fluorometer with laser diodes and LEDs excitation.
- Atomic Force Microscope : NTEGRA platform: NTEGRA Prima
- Confocal Microscope : With TIRF attachement, home build instrument, based on Olympus IX71 Microscope, This instrument is equipped with Laser Diodes, coupled thorough polarisation preserving fibres, X-Y ultra precise scanner and two channels APD detectors.
- TIRF Assay System : With Olympus Microscope Fiber Optics connections to CCD camera, Ocean Optics and FT100 Fluorometer
- TI: Sapphire Laser : Maitai (Spectra Physics), 700-970 nm, 100 femtoseconds.
- Spin Coater : Model P6700. For thin layers coating.
- Goniometer : Home build instrument for angular distribution measurements.
- Tensiometer : Model BAM4C. For tissue forces measurement.
- TIRF with Fluidies (BioelectroSpec) : Adapted to Varian Eclipse.
- Spectrofotometers : Beckman, Model DU520, Varian/Cary 50.
- Circular Dichroism Spectrophotometer
- Centrifugation System
- Front-Face Adaptors
- High Pressure System
- Preparative IsoElectro Focusing