Goniometer : Home build instrument for angular distribution measurements.
This is a home build instrument for angular measurements of fluorescence intensity distribution. It is specially designed to be used for SPCE and TIRF emission measurements. This is a custom design system allowing variable angle excitation and observation. This system was specially build for SPCE measurements, but can be also conveniently used for TIRF and SPR measurements.
Pages in Instruments
- Instruments Home
- Eclipse : Eclipse (Varian), Spectrofluorimeter equipped with HTS accessory, front face adapter and TIRF attachments.
- PC-1 (ISS) : Photon Counting Spectrofluorimeter.
- FLIM Microscope (1) : ALBA (ISS), four laser diodes, Olympus IX71 Microscope.
- FLIM Microscope (2) : MT200 (PicoQuant, Inc), four laser diodes, four APD detectors.
- Fluorometer : Fluo Time 200( PicoQuant, Inc), Time correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) System. Equipped with pulsed Laser Diodes and LEDs excitation sources, and ultra fast MCP detector.
- CHRONOS (ISS) : Frequency-Domain Fluorometer with laser diodes and LEDs excitation.
- Atomic Force Microscope : NTEGRA platform: NTEGRA Prima
- Confocal Microscope : With TIRF attachement, home build instrument, based on Olympus IX71 Microscope, This instrument is equipped with Laser Diodes, coupled thorough polarisation preserving fibres, X-Y ultra precise scanner and two channels APD detectors.
- TIRF Assay System : With Olympus Microscope Fiber Optics connections to CCD camera, Ocean Optics and FT100 Fluorometer
- TI: Sapphire Laser : Maitai (Spectra Physics), 700-970 nm, 100 femtoseconds.
- Spin Coater : Model P6700. For thin layers coating.
- You are here: Goniometer : Home build instrument for angular distribution measurements.
- Tensiometer : Model BAM4C. For tissue forces measurement.
- TIRF with Fluidies (BioelectroSpec) : Adapted to Varian Eclipse.
- Spectrofotometers : Beckman, Model DU520, Varian/Cary 50.
- Circular Dichroism Spectrophotometer
- Centrifugation System
- Front-Face Adaptors
- High Pressure System
- Preparative IsoElectro Focusing