Faculty & Staff Alumni
Retirees: Benefits of Being Alumni
Being part of the UNTHSC family doesn't change once you graduate or retire. We strive to keep you involved, engaged and proud of this institution.
As a Faculty or Staff Alumni, you have access to:
- Annual flu shots, free of charge: October 17, 18 & 23, 2013! More Details to Come!
- Gibson D. Lewis Library
- Founder's Activity Center Membership: For $10 per month, retirees may use the facility and participate in classes. Click here for Calendar and Hours.
- Participation in written or oral history projects
- Guest speaker opportunities for former faculty
- Invitations to events (including special receptions, the annual golf tournament, reunions, and school specific programming) - Don't forget to Register for Homecoming!
- Volunteer opportunities such as leading campus tours, participating in student orientations, job fairs, etc.
- Subscription to the UNTHSC magazine
If you have questions or would like to join the Alumni Association, contact us at 817-735-2443 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.