Center for Learning and Development
The Center for Learning & Development (CLD) offers various workshops throughout the year on teaching and learning topics. Broadly, there are three types of workshops, each of which is described below.
You can register for CLD workshops through the EIS Portal which will allow you to track and keep all your training record for future retrieval. Please follow the directions below to register for this workshop:
1. Log-in to the EIS Portal
2. At the top select the “Human Resources” tab
3. On the left side menu -- scroll down and select “Training & Development”
4. Select "Training Enrollment"
5. Select “Search by Course Number”
6. Type in the Course Number of the class you are interested in or type HP15