Center for Learning and Development
The Center for Learning & Development (CLD) offers various workshops throughout the year on teaching and learning topics. Broadly, there are three types of workshops, each of which is described below.
You can register for CLD workshops through the EIS Portal which will allow you to track and keep all your training record for future retrieval. Please follow the directions below to register for this workshop:
- Log-in to the EIS Portal (https://my.unt.edu/psp/papd01/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=HS_GUEST)
- At the top select the Human Resources tab
- On the left side menu – scroll to the bottom and select the Request Training Enrollment link (**Be patient it takes a few seconds for the screen to populate**)
- Select Search by Course Number
- Enter HP13 in the search field and then click Search, all the CLD workshops should appear as search result.
- Choose the workshops of your interest and follow the prompts from there to complete registration