Full Board Category Review
Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?
The Principal Investigator of record is responsible for all aspects of a research protocol involving human subjects, and is the person who will receive formal correspondence from the OReC and/or the IRB.
The principal investigator may designate, in writing, other project personnel to receive copies of such notices or correspondence, and such designation should be sent directly to the IRB for inclusion in the protocol folder. However, the principal investigator is still fully responsible for acting on such correspondence from the OReC and/or the IRB.
Pages in Full Board Category Review
- Full Board Category Review
- What is Full Board Category Review?
- What are the Criteria for Full Board Review?
- What are some examples of studies that would receive Full Board Review?
- How do I submit a new Full Board Review Research Project?
- How (and When) Will I know that a Protocol or Amendment has been Approved?
- You are here: Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?