Full Board Category Review
What are some examples of studies that would receive Full Board Review?
- All sponsored and non-sponsored-driven Clinical Trials (investigational drug or device) subject to FDA regulations.
- A study investigating the usefulness (observational validity) of a survey developed by the Principal Investigator in detecting the effects of drug X on multiple features of hot flashes.
- Research involves collecting brain tissue to study neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's disease (AD).
- A study investigating the prevalence of depressive symptoms among pregnant adolescent women.
- A study examining the association between exposure to contaminated flood waters, massive crowding, and lack of potable water and H. pyloriinfection in children who evacuated a Hurricane zone.
Pages in Full Board Category Review
- Full Board Category Review
- What is Full Board Category Review?
- What are the Criteria for Full Board Review?
- You are here: What are some examples of studies that would receive Full Board Review?
- How do I submit a new Full Board Review Research Project?
- How (and When) Will I know that a Protocol or Amendment has been Approved?
- Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?