Continuing Review of a Research Project
Continuing Review Home
At UNTHSC ALL research projects involving human subjects require a priori review by the Office of Research Compliance (OReC), and if required, by the Institutional Review Board (IRB). Note that this review process may involve several stages or levels of review, depending on the various features of the research project and the potential risk to the subjects.
Pages in Continuing Review of a Research Project
- You are here: Continuing Review Home
- What is Continuing Review of a Research Protocol (Progress Report)?
- How do I submit a Protocol for Continuing Review?
- How do I submit a Final Report?
- How (and When) will I know that Continuing Review of a Protocol has been Approved?
- Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?