Full Board Category Review
How do I submit a new Full Board Review Research Project?
Investigators seeking Full Board review complete and sign an IRB Application Form, and attach all appropriate documents relevant to that particular protocol well in time for review at the next meeting. IRB meeting schedule and deadline dates are listed elsewhere on this website.
Please submit all protocols to the Office of Research Compliance located in CBH Suite 160 during business hours (8 am - 5 pm).
Note that investigators must submit the appropriate amount of hard-copies for proper IRB review. No E-versions of research-related documents will be accepted.
New IRB Full Board Protocol:
(1) Signed Original of the IRB New Protocol Application
(2) Five (5) Copies of the following documents:
- IRB New Protocol Application
- Protocol Synopsis
- Informed Consent Document(s)
- Recruitment ads, flyers, questionnaires, etc.
(3) Four (4) Copies of the following documents:
- Federal grant application (if applicable)
- Clinical Protocol (for Clinical Trials)
- Investigator's Brochure (if applicable and for Clinical Trials
- All Correspondence related to this protocol for the Sponsor
(4) One (1) Copy of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae of Principal Investigator
- Conflict of Interest (COI) for EACH listed key personnel on project
- Certificate of Training for Human Subject Research (CITI) for EACH listed key personnel on project
Pages in Full Board Category Review
- Full Board Category Review
- What is Full Board Category Review?
- What are the Criteria for Full Board Review?
- What are some examples of studies that would receive Full Board Review?
- You are here: How do I submit a new Full Board Review Research Project?
- How (and When) Will I know that a Protocol or Amendment has been Approved?
- Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?