Continuing Review of a Research Project
Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?
The Principal Investigator of record is responsible for all aspects of a research protocol involving human subjects, and is the person who will receive formal correspondence from OReC and/or the IRB.
The principal investigator may designate, in writing, other project personnel to receive copies of such notices or correspondence, and such designation should be sent directly to the IRB for inclusion in the protocol folder. However, the principal investigator is still fully responsible for acting on such correspondence from OReC and/or the IRB.
Pages in Continuing Review of a Research Project
- Continuing Review Home
- What is Continuing Review of a Research Protocol (Progress Report)?
- How do I submit a Protocol for Continuing Review?
- How do I submit a Final Report?
- How (and When) will I know that Continuing Review of a Protocol has been Approved?
- You are here: Who receives these IRB Board Action Notices / Letters of Approval?