Human Subject Research Training with CITI
Frequently Asked Questions Home:
Many, if not all, questions about the CITI Human Research Training are addressed at the CITI website. However, here are responses to anticipated questions from UNTHSC researchers:
Pages in Human Subject Research Training with CITI
- You are here: Frequently Asked Questions Home:
- Does Everyone on a research project have to take this training?
- Why CITI training?
- How much time is involved with CITI training?
- Which CITI training modules do I take…Biomedical-Clinical or Social-Behavioral Science?
- Is there a “passing grade requirement” for the CITI training?
- How often does one have to take CITI training?
- Is CITI training eligible for CME credit?
- Are there alternatives or substitutes for CITI training?
- Record Keeping: Do I have to hand in a certificate of training to verify course completion?
- For Additional Information…