Student Room Requests
Study Room Requests
1. All reservation requests must be submitted through the Event Management System (EMS) by 4:30 p.m. on the day before the rooms are needed. Requests for Saturday, Sunday and Monday must be turned in before 4:30 p.m. Friday.
2. Reservations for student groups or individuals are limited to four hours in any one day.
3. Anytime a room is left unoccupied for 30 minutes or more the room reservation will be canceled.
4. Students are only allowed to reserve a room for the current month.
5. E-mail verification from the Room Scheduler is required in the event a room reservation conflict occurs.
Link to: Library Rooms Use Guidelines
Link to: EMS
Student Organization/Event Requests
All student organization room requests must be submitted through OrgSync on the Room Reservation and Set-up Equipment Request Form and approved by the Student Development Office. Once approved, Student Development will submit the request and forward you a confirmation.
Please follow the steps below to request a room for your organization:
1. Login to the Event Management System (EMS) to view the current room schedule.
a. You should ONLY VIEW the rooms for availability. DO NOT SUBMIT reservation requests.
2. Submit the Room Reservation and Set-up & Equipment Form on OrgSync.
a. Submissions should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
3. Student Development will process your request and forward the confirmation to you once received.
4. EMS Screenshots for your reference.
Student Personal Events
Students can rent the facilities at the health science center for personal events. If you are scheduling a personal event for other family members the student must attend and will be held responsible for any damages. If you would like to reserve a room for a personal event, please visit the Unaffiliated Groups page.