Adjunct Non-clinical Faculty Appointment
Adjunct Non-clinical Faculty Appointments are granted to those that serve in an academic role such as teaching, lecturing and/or grading assignments. Please use the forms links below for preparing the packet for submission to the Office of Faculty Affairs.
Things to remember!
requested start date to allow time for review and approval by the Dean and Provost.
Paid Adjunct Faculty
position. HR will send an Adjunct Faculty Approval notification to the department and Faculty Affairs.
ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS SHOULD BE MAILED DIRECTLY TO:
UNT Health Science Center
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Attention: Office of Faculty Affairs
- Copies of transcripts or transcripts released to the student CAN NOT be accepted.
If for some reason the department receives the transcript, do not open the sealed envelope. Bring directly to Faculty Affairs. The transcript is not considered 'Official" if opened by anyone other than the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Electronic transcripts are acceptable but must be released directly to Chris.Mason@unthsc.edu
- Adjunct Non-clinical Appointment Packet Checklist
- Adjunct Non-clinical Appointment Request Memo Template
- Criminal History Check Form (Paid adjunct)
- Drug Screen Consent Form (Paid adjunct)