Working with PACE
The Office of Professional and Continuing Education at the University of North Texas Health Science Center welcomes the opportunity to collaborate on worthwhile educational projects.
- Below are some examples of services PACE provides:
- Turn-key continuing education planning, logistics, accreditation, implementation and evaluation
- Joint sponsorship on activities for physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers
- On-site CME monitoring
- Brochure design & print coordination
- Registration and confirmation services
- Evaluation and outcomes design
- Non-accredited (strictly non-promotional) event planning
- Continuing Education consultation
- Leadership development
- Speaker development
- CE staff development
- We work with organizations that are:
- Committed to improving the health of the public through high-quality continuing education of healthcare professionals;
- Dedicated to identifying, reducing and eliminating clinical and systemic health disparities;
- Closely aligned with UNTHSC’s mission and areas of strength;
- Free of unresolvable conflict with commercial interests;
- Demonstrate knowledge of and willingness to comply with current guidelines which regulate CME; and
- Able to demonstrate outcomes related to the long-term impact of educational efforts.
Click here to download the Initial Activity Planning Form. This guide will assist in the development of the continuing education activity.